© COPYRIGHT 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sequoia Home Health
Sequoia Home Health is one of the few home health agencies in the central valley that has achieved the gold seal of accreditation from the Joint Commission, an internationally recognized symbol of quality. We have had that distinction since our first Joint Commission survey on February 29, 2012.
What does this mean to you?
Accreditation by The Joint Commission is considered the gold standard in health care. Specially trained health care professionals who are experts in their fields visit our agency for regular surveys to conduct a review that monitors how well our staff:
• provide a safe environment for your care
• educate you about the risks and options for your diagnosis and treatment
• protect your rights as a patient, including your privacy rights
• evaluate your condition, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment
• protect you against infection
• plan for emergency situations
The mission of the Joint Commission
To continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
Our goal at Sequoia Home Health & Companion Care is to always provide the highest in quality care, and we go the extra mile, such as Joint Commission accreditation, to ensure you and your loved ones are well cared for.